Scubapro Mk25T/S600T Titanium Limited Edition Regulator / Grey
LIGHTWEIGHT, BULLET-PROOF BREATHER
Machined from a solid block of titanium, this reg is no push-over.
Behold SCUBAPRO's top regulator technology presented in an ultra-lightweight, corrosion-resistant package. The first stage is machined from a solid block of titanium, which does not corrode even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising years of trouble-free use. And because titanium produces a low-magnetic signature, the MK25/S600 TITANIUM is the regulator of choice among military divers.
The air balanced piston designed MK25 TITANIUM first stage produces a reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no matter how hard you're breathing or how deep you're diving. It features a convenient swivel turret with five high-flow LP ports (high flow ports deliver about 15 percent more air than conventional LP ports). It also has an external intermediate pressure adjustment that allows technicians to maintain peak performance without the need for disassembly.
The air balanced S600 TITANIUM second stage uses titanium on the exterior housing plus includes a machined titanium interior barrel for ultralight high performance. The S600 TITANIUM delivers effortless inhalation and exhalation. It's easy to use too, with efficient user controls that include a powerful purge, an inhalation effort control knob and Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
Synonymous with SCUBAPRO quality and unbeatable engineering, the MK25/S600 TITANIUM is known for its low work of breathing and tremendous reserve capacity. Year after year, in successive independent tests, it has consistently ranked as one of the top-performing regs on the market, making it the preferred reg system of professionals for the most demanding dive conditions.
MK25 TITANIUM First Stage:
- Machined titanium body is lightweight, highly resistant to corrosion and ultra durable.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston design provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow you to position the first stage pointing up or down. This enables you to run gauges on the right or left side, plus it increases the freedom of movement for head and neck.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily without the need for disassembly.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 16.9/480; DIN 300 (oz/g): 12.4/350.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9-9.8.
S600 TITANIUM Second Stage:
- Titanium inserts, trim ring and plate, and a full titanium interior barrel make this regulator super lightweight and resistant to corrosion.
- Full metal valve housing is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 5.5oz/156g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.