Scubapro Litehawk (2015) w/Air2 BCD / Black/Grey / XS/S (Used)
THE ULTIMATE STREAMLINED TRAVEL BC
Lightweight, low-profile design is built with dive-trekkers in mind.
In the world of scuba diving, nothing exemplifies freedom of movement better than the feeling you get wearing minimal thermal protections and a bulk-free, back-flotation BC while cruising the crystalline waters of the tropics. Especially if it's a back-flotation BC built specifically for that purpose. Like the LITEHAWK.
The LITEHAWK is the ultimate back-flotation travel BC. Its lightweight, ultra-slimmed-down design and soft, flexible backpack lays flat and compact for packing. The adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle can be cinched up snug, and the quick-release rotating shoulder buckles that let you route the straps under your arms, plus the two-position sternum strap, hug your body like the BC was custom-made for you.
But you can't fully appreciate the LITEHAWK until you get it in the water. With the tank secured by a lower primary tank band, an upper support strap and an adjustable yoke strap, the entire system locks in, ensuring a controlled, stable ride at depth. The BC carries no inherent buoyancy so only minimal ballast weight is required. Consequently, the two non-ditching pockets can be used to carry accessories. Optional quick-release weight pockets are also available, and four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
The LITEHAWK provides a streamlined package that travels easy and delivers a comfortable, stable ride at depth, making it well-suited for both tropical and temperate water travel diving.
* Compact, lightweight design with soft backpack makes it perfect for dive travel.
* Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
* Low-profile, progressively-shaped rear air cell increases range of motion while decreasing drag.
* Elastic cords rein in the air cell when partially inflated and help control deflation.
* Clutter-free ergonomic harness eliminates bulk and enhances freedom of movement.
* Multiple band and strap system keeps tank secure and increases stability at depth.
* Three-dump deflation system lets you to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
* Adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle offers a snug fit for any body shape.
* Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
* Two basic accessory pockets are included.
* Optional weight pockets are available.
* Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
* Four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
* BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.
* Available in three sizes with 29.2lbs/13.2kg of lift capacity. Click on BC size chart for more details.