Scubapro Ladyhawk w/ BPI BCD / Pink / S
BACK FLOTATION FOR FEMALE DIVERS
Offering a design that celebrates comfort and freedom in the water, one dive in this BC and you'll never go back.
Nothing compares to the adrenalin rush of drift diving over spectacular underwater terrain while wearing a clutter-free, back-flotation BC. Such a sense of freedom is what female divers can expect when diving in a LADYHAWK.
The LADYHAWK brings together all of the performance features of the Knighthawk in a back-flotation BC designed and sized specifically for female divers. Strategically placed padding, a narrow neck yoke, an adjustable cummerbund and quick-release rotating shoulder buckles (for optimum strap routing) all work together to guarantee a comfortable and snug fit. With its contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch tank buckle, the LADYHAWK also delivers a stable ride at depth.
Combine that with an air cell positioned behind you, eliminating any bulkiness in the chest and shoulder areas, and hydrodrag is reduced, leaving you with a free-flying underwater experience that is a joy to behold.
The LADYHAWK's integrated weight system is first-rate in both compactness and security. Once clipped in with the oversized buckles, your ballast weights won't be going anywhere unless you want them too, and then it's an easy squeeze-and-pull for the weights to quickly ditch. To maintain its streamlined design the LADYHAWK offers a roomy zippered roll-out pocket and four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings for
carrying additional gear.
For female divers who like to dive free and unfettered, the LADYHAWK offers a unique dimension in BC design that celebrates comfort, ease of use and a freedom of movement in the water you won't soon forget.
* Back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders.
* Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
* Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle securely lock down the tank.
* 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
* Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically shaped components to even out the load.
* Narrow neck yoke allows for a better fit and improved overall comfort.
* Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
* Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit.
* Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
* Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with oversized buckles.
* Two rear trim pouches help to create a well-balanced swimming position.
* An expandable rollout pocket provides lots of cargo-carrying capability.
* Four pre-bent stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear.
* Available with Balanced Power Inflator or optional AIR2 alternate air source.
* Available in five sizes, each offering 33.7lbs/15.4kg of lift. Click on BC size chart for more details.