Dive Rite Transpac XT with Voyager EXP Wing Package BCD / Gray / Black / L
Dive Rite Transpac XT uses a true mountaineer backpack design with integrated hip pads, molded foam lumbar support pad, and ergonomic shoulder pads. The Transpac XT balances weight across the hips and back, evenly distributing the weight of single or double tanks. The integrated wrap-around hip pads, made of dual density foam, snugly hug the lower back giving critical support and cushioning. Double-foam shoulder pads fit perfectly beneath the two-inch shoulder webbing to give chafe-free comfort. The Transpac XT is neutrally buoyant, weighs less than 5lbs (2.29kg), and packs flat for travel. The Voyager series are outstanding wings for single-tank diving with their low-profile, donut-shape design. Streamlined side panels and a minimalist, oval shape create a higher-lift wing that remains unobtrusive instead of bulky. This is ideal for divers with larger statures or those who dive in cold water and/or require more weight. With its donut-shape, the Voyager wing provides greater stability and control in the water. The 16lb Quick Buckle (QB) Weight Pockets consist of an insert pocket that easily releases when the handle is pulled and a holster that stays securely on the waist belt. Designed for use on the TransPac harness, they can be worn vertically or horizontally with each pocket holding up to 8 lbs of wieght securely in position throughout the dive. Simple, top-loading pocket protects divers from an inadvertent buoyancy event by keeping weight securely in place. The crotch strap comes with a slide release buckle for divers who want the convenience of a crotch strap that can be adjusted on-the-fly, yet the 1.5-inch (38.1mm) strap is more comfortable, especially if tension is added such as when scootering. The crotch strap allows divers to fasten the harness and backplate securely to the body, ensuring more uniform trim and buoyancy characteristics in-water.
- Soft backplate constructed of 1000 denier ballistic nylon for maximum tear and abrasion resistance
- Marine grade stainless sideplates provide custom fit and performance depending on placement at waist
- Two-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing rated at 7,000 pounds breaking strength forms the shoulder and waist straps.
- Dual, 36-inch cam straps with lightweight marine stainless buckles
- Grommet mounting holes slide over bolt kit when diving doubles. Stability plates should also be used when diving doubles to protect harness and provide maximum security.