Cressi Calibro SF Mask / Black
Cressi’s next generation diving masks are all equipped with the IDF-INTEGRATED DUAL FRAME TECHNOLOGY which offers exceptional field of view, and the new Calibro is no exception. The mask is designed so that the integrated face and frame allow for an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape and a particularly wide lens, maintaining the mask extremely close to the face. Cressi’s Calibro combines minimal internal volume with a phenomenal field of view due to the raked angle of the frame. The buckles are, as always, directly integrated into the rigid skirt through a solid but flexible rubber attachment that allows you to adjust and place the mouthpiece without shifting the mask. A patented membrane surrounding the inner nose pocket which acts as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth. The risult is that not only is the moisture channeled away from the lenses, thus avoiding the fogging up of them, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure. Thanks to its matte coating the mask’s components all match, enhancing the underwater experience since it prevents reflections in the water that may disturb marine life. Calibro is the perfect mask for free-diving since it is designed to provide the diver with a feeling of total freedom and comfort.
- It combines a great technicality due to its origin as a freediving mask with an attractive design and medium proportions.
- The Patented Integrated Dual Frame Technology consists of the joining of two rigid frames.
- The mask is designed so that the integrated face and frame allow for an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape.
- NEW PATENT PENDING. A patented membrane surrounding the inner nose pocket which acts as a barrier.
- The buckles are, as always, directly integrated into the rigid skirt through a solid but flexible rubber attachment
- The extremely thin frame and the studied assembly with the delicate frontal bone area optimize the superior visibility
- The mask features inverted teardrop lenses slightly inclined made in tempered glass.