Bare 7mm Ultrawarmth Dry Hood Hood / Black / Black / 2XL
Ultrawarmth Dry Hoods feature high-loft Ultrawarmth Celliant® Infrared Thermal Technology embedded in the inner fabric. Celliant® is scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat and accelerate thermal recovery. ELASTEK outer fabric provides heat retention and superior warmth. Designed specifically to mate with the BARE drysuit collar, Ultrawarmth Dry Hoods fit comfortably, resist flushing, and are excellent additions to any dive kit.
Ultrawarmth Accessories feature Ultrawarmth Celliant® Infrared Technology—scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat, accelerate thermal recovery and enhance performance. 13 thermo-reactive minerals embedded in the fabric of the material converts body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to the body. Medical studies have shown that infrared energy improves the body’s circulation, and increased circulation improves the body's oxygen levels, enabling you to use less energy, improve overall warmth, and increase your dive time.
- High-loft Celliant® inner fabric with ELASTEK full-stretch outer fabric
- ELASTEK/GLIDESKIN-IN trimmable face and neck glides nicely over hair
- Hood neck seal mates with drysuit seal
- GEN2 hood vent allows trapped air to escape and prevents water entry
- Mask strap grip pad on the back of the hood secures mask strap in place
- Double-glued and blindstitched with SECURELOCK construction improves isolation and reduces flushing for warmer, longer dives.