Bare 3mm Ultrawarmth Gloves / Black / Gray / L
The new 3mm Ultrawarmth Gloves feature low-loft Ultrawarmth Celliant® Infrared Thermal Technology embedded in the inner fabric for ultimate warmth during every dive. Celliant® is scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat and accelerate thermal recovery. Four-panel design and anatomically correct pre-curved fingers improve dexterity, reduce hand fatigue and increase flexibility.
Designed to achieve ultimate fit and comfort, Ultrawarmth Gloves are optimized when used with the full line of Ultrawarmth Accessories.
Ultrawarmth Accessories feature Ultrawarmth Celliant® Infrared Technology—scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat, accelerate thermal recovery and enhance performance. 13 thermo-reactive minerals embedded in the fabric of the material converts body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to the body. Medical studies have shown that infrared energy improves the body’s circulation, and increased circulation improves the body's oxygen levels, enabling you to use less energy, improve overall warmth, and increase your dive time.
- Low-loft Celliant® inner fabric with ELASTEK full-stretch outer fabric
- Four-panel design improves overall stretch by reducing the number of seams, increases dexterity and makes the glove easier to don and doff
- Anatomically correct pre-curved fingers reduce hand fatigue and improve overall dexterity
- GLIDESKIN-IN wrist seals act as a line of defense from water entry
- 3D palm print improves abrasion resistance and helps with grip
- Double-glued and blindstitched to eliminate water entry