Art To Media 3D Dive Maps - Bibb Key Largo Accessories
This 5-1/2 x 8-1/2" card provides a detailed depiction of the Bibb dive site in Key Largo, Florida. Each waterproof card is double sided, made of durable PVC plastic and is designed to be taken on the dive. They are also 3 hole punched to fit in standard log books.Bibb Dive Site in Key Largo, Florida:The USCGC was decommissioned in 1985 and remained docked until it was transported to the Florida Keys for use as an artificial reef. The ship was sunk in November 1987 just outside the coral reef tract, about six miles (10 km) offshore of the island of Key Largo. It lies on its side at a depth of about 130 feet (40 m).
- Waterproof thick plastic card 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches
- High quality graphics printed on both sides
- Includes site details, depths, currents, GPS coordinates in DDMM.MMM format, distance from nearest port, and other pertinent information which varies by site.
- Great planning tool for diving, snorkeling, spearfishing and fishing.
- 3-Hole Punched for Log Book or Lanyard when Underwater